Innovations at OE Germany
Optimization of Logistics Processes
- Simplification of operations through machines and robotization of the packing and picking process
- Gain of time and space through AI in logistics
- Relief and flexibilization of employees and their tasks
- Digitization of the incoming goods inspection, sampling, complaint processing and the measurement and inspection process
- Quality of the packaging process and products is increased, 0% error rate is targeted, batch tracking and component recording is raised to 100%
- Transport damages are detected faster and can already be claimed in the incoming goods department
- Digitization of incoming goods inspection by creation of own drawings
- Creation of a 3D database and CAD drawings of the entire product portfolio
- µ-accurate measurements and documentation
- Digitization of the incoming goods inspection, sampling, complaint handling and the measurement and inspection process
- Quality of the goods is increased by the precise incoming goods inspection, as faults are detected immediately and complaints are filed even before the goods are put into storage
Environmental management systems and sustainability
Our daily work is characterized by sustainability.
Since we also want to act in the spirit of sustainability today and in the future and assume responsibility for people, animals and nature, we take into account all processes in our company in addition to the ISO 14001 environmental management system. This enables us to use and conserve resources more intelligently in order to make an effective contribution to environmental protection, cost reduction and social responsibility.
Our declared goal is to pay even more attention to climate protection along the entire value chain and product life cycle processes, to avoid further environmental impacts, to conserve resources and to continuously improve the environmental management system.
We are part of the solution and we want to continue beeing a part of the solution.